Job Opportunities at Neuralog, Inc.
Neuralog, Inc. is always looking for passionate and innovative people with hardware engineering, software development or data experience to join our team. If you would like to join us, check out our available opportunities and email your resume.
Neuralog Headquarters is located in Stafford, Texas, just outside the Sam Houston Tollway / Beltway 8.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF TECHNICAL MARKETING MANAGER:
* Manage and execute the marketing vision for the company and all its products
* Perform market, brand and product research and analysis; monitor external and internal factors for development of new product and market segments
* Create resources to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and other important metrics
* Collaborate with Sales to design, develop, and update relevant content that meets the need of the company and customers
* Create and oversee marketing and branding activities including collateral and materials, print, advertising, signage, web/video/photo content, digital, electronic and social media, direct mail, and more
* Provide support to Sales with company trade shows, networking events, sponsorships, and company events
* Collaborate with management to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all social media platforms
* Maintain company websites to improve our website experience for prospects, leads, and customers
* Source, engage, and manage strategic partners and vendors, including agencies, consultants, freelancers and other suppliers, including contract negotiation, budget management, and workflow
* Lead other marketing, communication and business development efforts as needed
* People development: ability to inspire people through mentorship and motivation
* Analytical skills: collect, gather, visualize, and interpret information
* Problem Solving: apply creative problem-solving to address business needs and issues; manage change and pivot as business needs demand
* Collaboration: work with and across multiple departments to achieve results
* Communication: organizes ideas clearly and articulates ideas concisely
* Business Acumen: understands practices, procedures and systems
* Bachelor’s degree
* 5+ years of experience in marketing or advertising
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook 365) and familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
* Proficient knowledge with social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
* Direct experience developing and managing strategic plans, budgets, and external resources
* Passionate, result oriented, and highly motivated
* Authentic, integrity-driven team player, results drive
* Well-organized and detail-oriented with an ability to multitask
* Experience in Salesforce and Pardot
Responsible for testing engineered products to ensure proper operation according to product specifications. Prepare products for delivery to customer.
* Confirm equipment and products are assembled appropriately in accordance with standard operation procedures.
* Review engineering drawings, specifications, bill of materials, and other written instructions and procedures to ensure equipment and products are assembled correctly.
* Perform workmanship quality checks to ensure the product meets quality standards.
* Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified.
* Perform all necessary documentation in a timely manner.
* Confirm overall product assignment is completed in accordance with product specifications and standard operation procedures.
* Troubleshoot mechanical and or electrical, product functions and communication networks to ensure proper operating according to specifications.
* Rework and/or repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes.
* Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures.
* Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and well-organized work areas.
* Record testing data and analyze results to determine whether products meet quality standards.
* Use testing data to recommend improvements to the production process.
* Teamwork and interpersonal communication skills.
* Assist with other duties as required.
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Positive attitude and willing to learn.
* Strong organization and time-management skills
* Computer skills (word processing, excel spreadsheets, e-mail, Command Prompt, File Explorer, etc.)