Integrated Geological Evaluation
NeuraSection is the only geological interpretation system available with the image quality to truly support raster and digital well log correlation, cross section creation and analysis. NeuraSection uses your existing log images and digital files and autoloads them to the database or format you need to become your integrated interpretation solution.
Read more about NeuraSection on our blog:
NeuraSection allows you to evaluate and display all available geological data. Users can visualize, analyze and create presentation logs, maps, cross sections and montages, as well as delineate reserves, in a process that maximizes data resources and minimizes the time required to create and present the total play concept.
“NeuraSection is the Desktop Interpretation Tool that geologists have been waiting for… NeuraSection saves time and cuts costs, while creating superior, presentation quality products. …The guys at Neuralog have done a great job!”
F. Reid, Providence Oil Company
Log Correlation can be done in log-to-log mode or in the cross section. Any depth calibrated log is ready for correlation with manual picks or auto-posting of imported picks.
Flexible Well Log Correlation Options
- Click to correlate down the stratigraphic column or across multiple logs
- Optionally correlate multiple wells simultaneously using even thickness model
- Correlate in measured depth or true vertical depth
- Align well log views on Structural or Stratigraphic datums
- Switch between correlation in cross sections and log-to-log, as needed
- Mark formation tops and bases with “lock to depth” option
- Add fault markers with type and missing or repeat sections
Individual logs may be marked and annotated to create a show log for your working reference, final presentation, or inclusion in the montage.
Show/Work Log Displays
- Display tops, bases, faults, etc.
- Create composite logs using multiple raster/LAS logs and annotate to make type logs
- Display show, perforation, core, IP, DST data, production data tables and cumulatives
- Post formatted detailed user text
- Place Windows bitmap and metafile graphics; library lithology, engineering, and geology graphics included
- Annotate with user-defined freeform drawing/filling
LAS Well Log Presentations
- Create custom templates for track, scale, color, line type, backup, etc.
- Click and drag over the interval for instant counts
- Create lithologic, fluid or user-defined interval counts
- Color and pattern fill intervals
- Auto-post counted interval data on maps and export for other users/applications
- Shows log types and depth intervals for one or many wells as selected
Looking for Support?