NT1000 Neuralog Truck Printer
Well Log Printing Anywhere
Introducing Neuralog’s NT1000 Thermal Truck Printer
Print anywhere with this mobile printer designed for you. Exceptional performance slides in to your current printing workflow, whether well logs, seismic data logs, side-scan sonar, or maps.
The NT1000 is industrial-built, prints high-quality grayscale, and is easy to use. It comes with the Neuralog quality and world-class support you have come to expect. The compact footprint and durable design make it perfect for a variety of rugged environments.
- Cost-effective thermal printing technology
- Printing speeds of up to 4 inches per second
- Continuous feed media
- Easy access interior for periodic maintenance
- Available in truck mounted and desktop configurations
The Neuralog NT1000 thermal truck printer produces high-quality grayscale logs and reports at 4 inches per second. Engineered by Neuralog for robustness and ease of use, the NT1000 is the next generation in thermal wireline truck printers. Highlights include:
- Slides in your truck rack to replace existing outdated and discontinued equipment
- Seamlessly interfaces with existing logging applications
- Creates accurate 300 dpi thermal log prints at 4 inches per second
- Includes Long-lasting easy to change thermal printhead
- High-quality thermal paper available from Neuralog