High Performance Personal Well Log Printer
The Neuralog 300x printer is no longer offered, however warranty, repair and consumables are still available. Please see our latest Recommended Well Log Printers.
Neuralog 300x Desktop Well Log Printer is the latest breakthrough in well log printing technology. With high speeds, outstanding print quality, and a small footprint, the 300x delivers well log prints right to your desktop. Now your personal desktop printer can print your important well logs along with your standard office documents.
The 300x utilizes a full page width printhead capable of printing at a speedy 14 inches per second while producing bold streak-free long lasting images. Easy to use with interactive display, simple media loading, and direct print ability from your preferred well log application or raster viewer.
Designed and built in partnership with HP, the Neuralog 300x is built on state-of-the-art HP PageWide Technology. With a page wide array of over 42,000 individual ink nozzles, this innovative technology prints in a single pass at the fastest speeds of any well log printer in existence, producing prints with uniformity of weight, speed and trajectory. Simply said, the Neuralog 300x well log printer is fast and high quality ink-based printer.
Looking for Support?
NeuraLog 300x is a high speed, high-quality desktop well log printer that delivers your logs quickly and efficiently. Its straightforward design makes well log printing as simple as any other office document printing.
– Fastest well log printer available at up to 20 inches per second
– Printer is small enough to sit on your desktop as an integrated part of your work space
– Precise and high quality well log prints without the tractor feed
– High speed processing and fast delivery makes printing almost instantaneous
– Single step paper loading and self stacking makes printer ergonomically friendly
– High quality water resistant inks are pen and pencil friendly
Evaluate and display all available geological data to efficiently present the total play.