Neuralog Recycling Program for Electronic and Hardware Products
Waste Electronic and Electrical Equipment(WEEE) and Restricting the use of Hazardous Substances(RoHS) Compliance
Why do we need WEEE and RoHS Compliance?
Neuralog feels that it is important to adhered to the principles outlined in WEEE and RoHS programs for the long-term health of our environment. That is, we will reuse or recycle when possible, we will dispose of electronic and hardware materials properly, and we will avoid the use of materials hazardous to man or to our environment.
What is WEEE?
The directive that will control the disposal of Equipment and the percentage going to landfill.
What is RoHS?
The directive that will control the use of hazardous substances during manufacture.
Neuralog’s WEEE Compliance
Neuralog recycling policy adheres to WEEE legislation. Please dispose of your Neuralog or NeuraLabel printers, scanners and other hardware by returning it to Neuralog for recycling.
In accordance to WEEE policy, Neuralog has adopted the following procedure for product disposal.
1) In the case that a new unit is returned for disposal, Neuralog will certify and sell as new. (Required for adherence to the policy.)
2) In the case that a usable unit with cosmetic-only damages is returned for disposal, Neuralog will use this unit as a test, rental, or loaner unit.
3) In the case that an unusable unit is returned for disposal, Neuralog will use all available parts in the units for unit refurbishing. Unusable parts will be disposed of properly.
4) In the case that an unusable unit is returned and has no usable parts, Neuralog will strip into material types. Any materials that can be recycled will be recycled. Other unusable, non-recyclable materials will be disposed of properly.
5) Neuralog will attempt to reuse or recycle all returned unit parts, whenever possible and appropriate. For all parts non-useable and non-recyclable, Neuralog will dispose of properly.
Neuralog’s RoHS Compliance
Neuralog is RoHS compliance, using only Lead-free electronics parts in its products.